Jan 30, 2011

Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel system

Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System in Adventure
After spending a lot of time testing strollers in store, this one was absolutely my choice. My husband and I are both very tall and this is so comfortable to push around relative to height. I was actually delighted by how light the car seat/carrier was, and I thought the fold up was a breeze compared to some of the bulky Gracos we tested.

Positioning the seat for forward facing use (without the carrier) was also very easy. The car based is extremely secure and clicks into place so you can tell its in there properly. Frankly when it comes to ease of use I can't imagine anything else better than the Cortina system. I have read some places that the carrier does not fit in shopping carts. That does not bother me, we use the baby carrier or sling when shopping or just take the stroller in and put items underneath in the storage compartment. As a first time mom I am very impressed with this item and consider it a great value for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment